Indian teachers are adorable. They turn naughty, ignorant kids to beautiful, intelligent ladies and gentlemen. Everything that we are today, we owe to our teachers.
While they are friendly sometimes, they’re often very strict with us. After all, handling a class full of naughty kids is a task in itself.
Here are 10 things that you would have heard your teachers say:
1. “What do you mean by forgot my notebook? Do you forget to eat?”
2. “There will be a surprise test tomorrow.”
3. “Sit properly! This is not your bedroom.”
4. “Why are you laughing? Share the joke with the class. We will also laugh.”
5. “Tell me when you’re done talking.”
6. “This is the worst section of this class. Other sections are way better.”
7. “Get your father’s signature on this. Otherwise, I will call him to school!”
8. “If you don’t want to study, get out of my class!” (But he actually means dare you to get out of the class!)
9. “I want pin drop silence in class!”
10. “Talk loudly! You didn’t have breakfast or what?”