Abhyuday, the social body of IIT Bombay, is coming up with a brand new program that will seek to sensitize the youth towards some of the critical issues plaguing the society. The program aims to involve the youth in awareness and impact-driven campaigns, competitions, and events throughout the year. Abhyuday also organizes an Annual Social Fest in the month of January every year.
Abhyuday is the social body of IIT Bombay which aims at sensitizing the youth towards the issues plaguing society. We involve the youth in awareness and impact-driven campaigns, competitions, and events throughout the year. We also organize our Annual Social Fest in the month of January every year.
Our College Representative Programme (CR) is an initiative to form a team of spirited and self-motivated college students from campuses pan-India. The CR program intends to bring out the leaders inside the students across India.
1. Organizational Certificate in Social Work to College Ambassadors who complete their term.
2. Top CRs will get 100 internship opportunities in renowned companies/ Startups.
3. Top 30 CRs will get full free access to online courses or industrial resources worth two lakh rupees.
4. Top 5 CRs will get free accommodation in our social festival and final events.
5. Abhyuday Kit will be distributed to the top 5 CRs which will contain Abhyuday T-shirt, diary and other goods.
6.Certificate of excellence and presence in Website to top 3 CRs who show proficient skills in the overall development of society.
College Students and any youth willing to socially contribute are eligible to apply and become a campus ambassador.
Coordinating with the Abhyuday team and helping organize Multicity Campaigns.
Help us spread awareness by publicizing our activities wherever possible (e.g. in your college groups etc).
Organize events or campaigns to create social impact to gain extra incentives.
How to Register:
Register at abhyudayiitb.org/cr
Media and PR Manager