Recently Uttar Pradesh Government has announced vacancies for teachers in Aided Junior High Schools. The exams would be conducted for 1894 seats, out of which 390 seats are available for the applicants applying for the post of Principal. However, the remaining 1504 seats are available for Teachers.
Eligibility criteria for the post of Principal and Assistant Teacher In Aided Junior High Schools
The basic requirements for applying to the post of Teacher in Junior High school is Graduation with 50% percent marks along with the Passing degree in B.ED/B.T.C./DLD/TET
. People in the age group of 21 years to 40 years can fill this form.
For applying to the post of Principal in Junior High School, there is an additional requirement for the applicants to have 5 years of experience in teaching.
Syllabus for the Post of Assistant Teachers in Aided Junior High Schools
The level of difficulty for the paper of both the exams will be as per the graduation level. For the exam to be held for the post of Teachers the graduation level syllabus for the subject of Language, Social Science, Maths or Science ( whichever is opted) will be asked in the examinations.
Paper of General Science would be mandatory for both the posts. The subject Language will consist of Hindi, Sanskrit, and English, among which applicants can opt according to their language. The Paper will be divided into two sections. The first section will have 50 questions of General Science, while the second section has 100 questions of the above-mentioned subjects.
Syllabus for the Post of Principal in Aided Junior High Schools
The applicants must have experience of teaching for 5 years. The applicants should have knowledge of the field of School management. There will be two papers for this.
The first paper will relate to the various laws and rules in the Educational department and the second paper will include graduation level knowledge of the subjects.
Important Dates for Aided Junior High Schools
The schedules for the given exam is given below:
- Firstly, Date of Advertisements: 18 February 2021
- Secondly, Online applying for Registration: 22 February 2021
- However, the Last Date of Registration: 6-8 March 2021
- Fee Submission Last Date: 9 March 2021
- Allotment of Exam Centers: 19 March 2021
- Date Of Exam: 11 April 2021
- Teacher Exam Time: 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Principal Exam date : 1st Paper: 01:00 to 03:30 PM | 2nd Paper: 04:30 to 05:30 PM
- Exam Results: 07-11 May ( Expected in Between)
- Meanwhile, the examination will have MCQ type questions.
- Additionally, Applicants can apply for both papers in the same Application form.
- Fees for both the exams will be different.